86/BRZ GT86/FT86/FRS PASSWORD JDM STYLE FUSE BOX COVER
we promised these pics are the product actual and quality map.
- Kevlar is the registered trademark for a para-aramid synthetic fiber, related to other aramids such as Nomex and Technora.
- Developed by Stephanie Kwolek at DuPont in 1965, this high-strength material was first commercially used in the early 1970s as a replacement for steel in racing tires.
- Typically it is spun into ropes or fabric sheets that can be used as such or as an ingredient in composite material components.
- Currently, Kevlar has many applications, ranging from bicycle tires and racing sails to body armor, because of its high tensile strength-to-weight ratio; by this measure it is 5 times stronger than steel.
- It is also used to make modern drumheads that withstand high impact. When used as a woven material, it is suitable for mooring lines and other underwater applications.
• Brand new, never used
• Great fitment, due to handcrafted pieces, please accept little adjustment or trimming
PAYMENT & ORDER:
• Our stock varies all the time, we cant guarantee all items are in stock, please contact us to check availability.
• If the item is not in stock, it will take 15-20 days for production. If you cant wait, please do not buy.
• Paypal will be the only payment method